Sunday 10 May 2015

The Dark Hunter Rises [ Part 2 ]

Quite some time has past since my last post, me and my boys have been very occupied hunting. I painted my face in the meanwhile, I feel stronger, I feel more powerful,my intimidation towards others grows as we speak, some may say it was for camouflage while others may claim that it was because my personality was changing, the way I do stuff was of course changing, people will begin to follow my rules! regardless I'm still the strongest and most powerful on the island, speaking of the island, Ralph keeps blaming every single thing on me, it's really starting to get me pissed, however good news is that we caught our first pig! We slayed it into pieces! We cut his throat and spilled his blood! It was amazing you should of seen the amount of blood spilling from this stupid pig!.. Speaking of stupid pigs, reminds me of piggy, who began to make fun of me! How dare he?!, Let me remind him who is the powerful one here! I slapped him across the face! I hope now he understands who is the person with the most power. I wish he would just disappear or die!



POWER - How to gain power

No comments:

Post a Comment