Sunday 10 May 2015

The Dark Hunt Begins [ Part 1 ]

Welcome fellow young hunters, my name is Jack Merridew and unfortunately our plane has crashed in a forsaken island. This is terrifying, yet more terrifying once I have discovered I'm trapped with a bunch of idiotic stupid children. The chief of the island has been set, it frustrates me to tell you It is not me. It has been set that Ralph shall be chief, DUMB RALPH!. I do not agree in the slightest, they might as well let a 7 year old command the survival of an entire group. Simon, Ralph and I have set off to explore the island furthermore. My fetish towards hunting grows stronger each day, I love hunting! once I found out they were pigs on this island, it was like Christmas came early to me. Later on, Ralph the idiot kept insisting that we light a fire and we build shelter, it annoys me because even a baby would know that the most important thing to survival is food, hunting and staying alive. As we speak, I almost captured a pig, it was great! I will keep attempting until I cut a pig's throat open and spill his blood as I award myself the greatest hunter trophy by slaying this pig into a million pieces!. Ralph keeps insisting that we keep the fire lighted and we build shelter, I have better things to do, like a pig to catch, until then see ya later hunters!

SURVIVAL - Google


No comments:

Post a Comment