Sunday 10 May 2015

The Dark Hunter and The Followers [ Part 3 ]

I have officially been crown the leader of my own crew, it has been a long way and journey but I'm proud to finally announce my leadership. We have located our location in one of the high mountains that we call "Castle Rock", It's a great way to be safe against any beasts and annoying brats.
We have accidentally killed a member of our team, no fear, It was an accident and we mistook him for the beast, I have a small burden inside my chest but it shall soon go away. Obnoxious kids really grind my gears, mainly one of the island named Piggy. Simon has committed to get rid of Piggy, once he told me his first plan I was quite frightened and it felt a bit dark and devilish, even for a person like me. Once Simon tossed the boulder and rapidly squashed Piggy, I was glad that only a few left and I will officially rule my own island. The only people left are Ralph and the twins, quickly the twins turned to our team, which is great! The more members the better! However, Ralph shall not be welcome! We must get rid of this obnoxious kid! Watch this scared child run through the forest as we persistently chase him! You can see how scared and frightened he is! He is full of FEAR. He's running like a scared pig! We must cut his blood and spill his blood!

DEATH - Should you fear death?




No comments:

Post a Comment